[C320-list] Leaking exhaust hose

rod.boer1@verizon.net rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Wed May 17 08:39:26 PDT 2017

    I just installed new exhaust hoses on my new muffler. I am having difficulty getting the hose connections to the muffler to stop leaking and then I remembered that the old muffler appeared to have a band of silicon around the intake and exhaust tubes of the muffler. I am using the Trident corrugated exhaust hose along with the expensive Trident hose clamps. Has anyone else had this problem and used silicon on the muffler tubes to prevent leaks.
Rod BoerOdyssey #688