[C320-list] Boat insurance question

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri May 19 14:29:06 PDT 2017

We have had two 5 digit claims over the years and Boat US handled promptly
and without quibbling. Last time,  they paid to repair a bent rudder shaft
and then paid to replace the rudder assembly when that wasn't satisfactory.
GEICO is the insurer, but Boat US handles the claims. it is a fantastic
company run by boaters.

Chris Burti
Commitment, #867
Farmville, NC