[C320-list] Washdown pump install prep question(s)

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon May 22 05:30:07 PDT 2017

Scott

I can only answer one of your questions but it's useful for folks to know this anyway for all sorts of reasons!

The water line is approximately two to three inches above the top edge of the door to access beneath the galley sink!

I discovered this when I replaced the galley sink hose and the new one is clear enough to see how far up the water level is!

Much higher than I had previously estimated

I reckon that puts it well above the level of the batteries etc.

Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!