[C320-list] Replacing Impeller Housing for Air Conditioner

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Tue May 30 10:34:15 PDT 2017

Hi All,

We've finally got Moonstruck II (#847) back in the water.  However, we have
a new feature this year.  When I open the seacock for the MarineAir Air
Conditioner, I get a cute little water fountain spouting from the wet end
assembly of the PML500L pump.  It isn't a water fountain that adds much
ambience, since it is under the aft berth, but it is a good test for the
bilge pump float switch.  J

As nice as it is to have this new feature, I've ordered parts to replace the
wet end assembly.

Have any of you replaced this assembly, and are there any gotchas that I
should be aware of?

Thanks,

Dean Vermeire

Moonstruck II (2001 #847)