[C320-list] inside my 1996 fuel tank

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sat Nov 4 07:41:13 PDT 2017

Indeed so Ted,
The ends are folded over and inserted INTO the folded body then welded on the outside. I guess it gives extra rigidity around the edges, but is also leaves an impossible to clean crevice where dirt can collect.
I have no idea what the gunk consisted of, but there was a grittiness to it. I suspect its a combination of things!
Graeme