[C320-list] Thoughts on winterizing and servicing C320 with 3GM30F (E20931)

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 10:02:01 PST 2017

Troy

One of the benefits (as I see it!) of doing the work yourself is that it often gives opportunity to do a related job "while I am at it or while I have access"

If you pay a professional to (for example) change your fuel filter then that is what they will do

On the other hand you might decide to remove, clean and repaint the Racor unit. You might decide to replace the fuel lines. You might notice - whilst you're doing the job - that something entirely unrelated but nearby needs attention

Sure - a good professional might mention some of this after he has finished the job but he is unlikely to be able to just add in the extra work there and then. It will require a second job sheet and so on

I never DIY to save money. I DIY to get it done when I want and how I want!

Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!