[C320-list] Thoughts on winterizing and servicing C320 with 3GM30F (E20931)

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 13:08:20 PST 2017

Greg-

That makes sense.  5 years...wow!  I won't get a year out of my new belts
if I don't so something about the pulleys.   Just for comparison sake, I'm
putting about 100 hours per year on the engine.   We sail for a little over
6 months out of the year on the upper Chesapeake.   How many hours is 5
years on Hoop Dancer?

-Troy