[C320-list] Rocna/Vulcan anchors question

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:21:56 PST 2017

I have a 33 Rocna that replaced a Delta that we lost. I had been fairly
satisfied with the the Delta but it had broken out of mud  when high winds
reversed in a thunderstorm. I have been very satisfied with the Rocna so
far, but it has not been put to the test in extreme conditions for us yet.
We installed a taller bail on the roller for a better fit.

Chris Burti
Commitment, #867
Farmville, NC