[C320-list] Round cabin light ring replacement parts or replacement unit?

Jack Fitzgibbon chuters1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:45:40 PDT 2017

Went to Marinebeam.com and purchased replacement LED light fixtures for
galley, main cabin over head and port and starboard lights. They offer an
option that when the light is initially switched on it illuminates with
soft red light. Toggling the switch off and then on cuts off the red light
then illuminates the galley with soft white light. Used this configuration
in the galley. Replaced the out board lights with white only and selected
the light fixture that has an on off toggle on each fixture. Replaced the
main cabin over heads with fixtures similar to the galley lights but emit a
blue light instead of the red light. When this fixture is switched on it
the white light comes on first and toggling the switch cuts the white off
and activates the blue light. In hindsight, I would have preferred to go
with the red light configuration. Studies have shown the red light better
preserves your night vision.

In any case, most of the rings on my old fixtures were cracked or broken so
decided to replace all.

Jack Fitz
C320 #441