[C320-list] Propane smell in tank locker

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:59:39 PDT 2017

usual way detecting a gas leak is to put a soapy water solution in a spray
bottle and spray the suspected area.  Bubbles will appear where the leak
occurs.

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

*I'm a mad scientist.  And I'm growing madder with each passing day.*