[C320-list] WATER AND DIESEL FILLER PIPES

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Oct 9 05:27:41 PDT 2017

I painted the fuel filler cap white and also apply a ring of grey plumbers putty around the cap after filling the tank to seal the gap between the cap and the deck to prevent water from entering the fuel fill pipe. That way both bow tank and aft tank water caps are black. Leftover latex paint brushed on and touched up after several years makes it easy to distinguish fuel from water fills in low light conditions.
Rick Sulewski #277