[C320-list] WATER AND DIESEL FILLER PIPES

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 8 19:53:25 PDT 2017

Absolutely. True confessions-I can’t believe it but I put water in the diesel port once. Not much luckily and I was able to suck if out using my oil changer vacuum.. And I am extremely careful, so I think it could happen to anyone.

I have switched the water to both tanks and the forward water inlet will fill both tanks. So I have put a red X across the water inlet beside the diesel inlet.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076