[C320-list] The Value of our 320 List

Daryl Hunt drhunt at rochester.rr.com
Mon Oct 9 12:18:14 PDT 2017

I have to echo Warren's thoughts and thanks on the value of the "list."  It is indeed a big selling point for the 320s.  I can attest as a current owner (hull #660) and Catalina dealer/yacht broker.  Having just sold a '95 C320 and looking for another for a new client, I definitely stress this benefit.
Best regards,Daryl Hunt, Navy Point Yacht SalesRochester, NYC320 #660 "Believe"
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone