[C320-list] Knot Meter Transducer Cabin Location Question

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Wed Oct 11 06:12:37 PDT 2017

The variety is probably because Catalina itself was not doing the
installations originally, and the earlier boats apparently didn't have a
dedicated place for this. In my 1999 boat it is clear that the small
opening hatch on the V-berth floor, on centerline, was designed into the
hull liner below the flooring. I can't imagine it was designed for any
other purpose, and it makes pulling the transducer a very quick and easy
job.