[C320-list] Replacing toilet

Mark Cole boatnboot at q.com
Thu Oct 26 08:30:03 PDT 2017

Not sure what year your boat is, but I did remove the toilet on Fiddler’s Green, #8, and it was just screwed to the ledge.  The ledge turned out to be 3/4” plywood with no way to get to the bottom side to tighten nuts.  I’ve screwed the new toilet down and it seems to be holding just fine.

Mark Cole
Fiddler’s Green, #8
Tacoma, Washington