[C320-list] Winterizing the Yanmar 3GM30F

Daryl Hunt drhunt at rochester.rr.com
Thu Oct 26 10:17:28 PDT 2017

My usual process for winterizing the engine is to run -50F antifreeze
through the raw water inlet until it comes out the exhaust.  My concern
is that this doesn't give the engine time to warm up enough to open the
thermostat, potentially leaving water in the engine block.  I haven't
seen any comments or procedures to deal with this so perhaps my concern
is unfounded?

--
Best regards,
Daryl