[C320-list] Patch paste white 1995 / 2004

Timothy Osburn tosburn1958 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:30:00 PDT 2017

Since we're on this topic, I bought the gelcoat paste to repair some
chipped spots on the stern.  However, the spots are right on the
transom/hull edge.  Is the paste thick enough that I should be able to form
the edge or will I need to rig up some kind of a mold?  Has anyone else had
this issue?

Thanks,

Tim
Alibi