[C320-list] Festoon Lighting

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:17:26 PDT 2017

Warren,
I would assume I have the same fixtures as you, I am skeptical if the 9 LED
model will fit, but the measurements on LunaSea's pdf show that is should.
Trying to get confirmation on returns if they don't fit before I order, if
they do, I'll report back.  And you are correct, I meant dielectric.
Thanks for calling me out on that.

Christian Caperton
1994 C320 "Canuck" #138
Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL