[C320-list] Many thanks

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:40:37 PDT 2017

Gosh, Jim. We're not far from boat retirement ourselves. I'm 77 and hope to keep sailing for a few more years; but, I'm afraid our 320 is deteriorating more slowly than are we. Sailing here on the Chesapeake is so forgiving, so many places nearby to hide from the weather or the public, that it's tough to give it up. Yet, give it up we all do at some point.

I agree that the 320 Assn and list have been invaluable to so many owners. I could never have kept our #62 in the condition it is in without the contributions of other owners. That translates to real value when we are forced to sell.

So, I say to you and Babs, enjoy your new retirement life. As long as you can take a breath, you can continue to find meaning in your life. Lurk as long as you like and let us hear from you.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay