[C320-list] Roller furling system

Jerry's Iphone jellyroll02 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:24:37 PDT 2017

Greetings to all from the Southern shores of the Chesapeake Bay.
Over the season our Schaefer genoa furler has been progressively harder to open and take in. I assume it's the original since I have seen no service record of replacement. We are 2nd owners.
Questions to group 1- Any DIY ideas I should try before bringing in help? 2- what is lifespan of most furlers? And 3-if it's bearings, can they be replaced?

Thanks as always for the great help from this group.

Jerry Sheets
JellyRoll  2002  #890