[C320-list] Water in Bilge

Marek Fluder marekf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 10:52:50 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I also have the experience of relief valve "dumping" some water when the
heater gets up to high temperature (long motoring or electrical heat on).
Plastic jar does the trick for me.
I still however have one source of water in the bilge left and do not know
of any remedy: my in-mast furling system have a fairly large opening at
furling line gear therefore with heavy rain being pushed from the right
direction I have water going down to the bilge.
Has anyone come up with some remedy for this?

Kind regards,
Marek