[C320-list] Water in Bilge

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 05:23:03 PDT 2017

Marek,

I have the same issue with my in-mast Selden Furler. I get fresh water in my bilge from heavy rains as well.

I thought that it might be water trailing down into my mast from the wires, but I checked and I do have drip loops in all of the wires that penetrate the mast.  I end up sponging up that bilge water every time I check on our boat.

It would be nice to figure out a way to get that rainwater leak into the mast and bilge stopped.

Hopefully someone that has solved this nuisance problem will come forward with ideas for a fix.

Dave

David Swanson
S/V Emily Ann
C320 MKII, No. 1107