[C320-list] C-320 for sale. 1998 Not trying to sell but since somebody asked here is a rough list.

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 18 07:54:02 PDT 2017

Located in Vandemere NC (Central East Coast)Asking  $57k
Some pics on Owner's Gallery "Scott Westwood's Album"
Not listed anyplace.  Only this email and 320 Forum so don't have many "listing" pics/specs.
Boat is in great shape (My opinion)
If interested:

USCG RegisteredBought it in 2014 right away added:New raw water pump 2014 done by marina in VA where we bought it before we delivered to NCNavpod for all new instruments 2015Raymarine e95 Multidisplay Chartplotter 2015Auto helm 2015
Windvane 2015Pedestal cover 2015Battery charger (old one worked/charged but light indicators did not) 2015Battery charger remote display at chart table 2015Dutchman lines redone 2016 New VHF radio 2016 (tied to Raymarine network GPS for DSC)Sail cover 2017 (With Dutchman zippers)Split Anchor locker (2017) pics on c320 siteWash down pump 2017 pics on c320 siteJib re-stitched 2017 (UV cover stitching was coming loose)Remote Mic at Pedestal 2017Full Heavy Canvas Winter Cover (Came with boat from up North- We never used it)
We can discuss dinghy and 2.5hp OB (new Carb in 2016)We can also discuss Cabin top hatch A/C unit.May also discuss Mast-Mate for climbing mast.
NOTE: Don't have exact engine hours right now but normal-to-low hours if memory serves Again, We are not actively looking to sell (This boat fits us right now) but if somebody comes up with the price right now we may go for it.  Looking for an illogical reason to move up.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538     C (919)-618-7185