[C320-list] Surviving hurricane Irma

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:32:11 PDT 2017

Tim, our 1994 sounds like yours: white cockpit and deck house; but, "kinda creamy" sides. Catalina sold me some gel coat a few years ago that was supposed to be the same white for the cockpit. Close but no match and it's obvious. I wouldn't attempt to use it on the hull sides.
Any experienced gel coat mechanic will tell you that whites are the most difficult to match. I'm told that trial and error is the only way to get really close.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay