[C320-list] How deep do I drill?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 23:11:47 PDT 2018

Art
I don’t think it has been constructed so that you are able to draw another cable through, I think what is there is the electrical cable itself
I had expected that there would be some sort of void but it seems as though the deck/cabin roof is a pretty solid affair and the cable has been run (in a soft conduit) within the layup. But there’s no space around it to allow it to be drawn through.

If - as I now suspect - the previous owner has pushed the loose (cabin) end up out of sight or worse, cut it off then I don’t see any way of re-running it other than directly through the deck where any new cabling will be visible, unfortunately
Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!