[C320-list] What's the Air Draft on a C320?

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:36:08 PDT 2018

I don't know the actual measured height, but I can tell you that we (1994 #62) are ok, with bridges reporting 50' clearance. The only thing that extends much above mast top is the vhf antenna. I can't remember observing the antenna contacting a bridge.
That said, one can't necessarily rely on the posted clearances. Experience is the best information. Or, if you are fortunate enough to be cruising with another 320, it's always gracious to allow them to go first. (Yes, Michael, the lurker.)

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, MD (Chesapeake Bay)