[C320-list] Ignition Switch and Glow Plugs (Perkins M30 Engine)

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Apr 9 11:55:20 PDT 2018

Dave,
 I have a Westerbeke  95' hull #277 with a three position ignition switch #1 is off- #2 for electrical power and is the  first and only "click on"  that provides power to the blower on/off switch and also activate sends power to the oil sender alarm signal beep. Position 3 is pushing the key beyond #2  and holding  the key in that forward hold position to power the glow plug for 5-10 seconds and release back to 2 before pressing the starter button.
Hope this helps.
Rick Sulewski