[C320-list] Crack in Portlight Plexiglas

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 10 14:24:26 PDT 2018

I have cracks in both the Port side fixed lenses and have ordered new lenses for both sides from Catalina. I didn’t try it but you might get an automotive glass company to come and inject some of their windshield glass repair gunk into the lens crack. Be great if it worked! Dave Hupe recently provided a great article on how to replace the lenses.
JohnM
1999#574