[C320-list] Crack in Portlight Plexiglas

rross at pillerross.com rross at pillerross.com
Tue Apr 10 15:52:35 PDT 2018

For many years we had a crack that only went partly through the plexiglass.  Last year someone must have stepped on the hatch and the crack went all the way through and then leaked.  We filled it with an epoxy filler, and it worked quite well.  You can still see the crack, but it is strong and water proof.  I wished that I could remember what we used specifically.

Roland Ross
Santa Barbara #914