[C320-list] Boom Repairs for C320

Greg Arnold greg.arnold.yahoo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:52:40 PDT 2018

   I believe the reefing line is supposed to go through that ring.   That
   will hold the reefing line close to the mast, and will prevent the
   slugs from taking all of the force when the sail is pulled aft when it
   is reefed.  Doesn't seem like you could use that ring with the pictured
   reefing setup, but the ring would work with a setup that has a single
   line from the reefing cringle in the sail to the block on the deck.