[C320-list] Hose Exhaust

Danny Jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Mon Apr 30 01:31:35 PDT 2018

Here is the flex hose I used for mixing elbow project. I’m not sure if you want to use it for the entire run. I also included the vendor I found for the lowest price in Ca.

MMI Marine
TRI252-2004
TRIDENT CORRUGATED FLEX SAE J2006 MARINE WET EXHAUST HOSE (HARD WALL WITH WIRE)  - 2 Feet  $15.00
BUA70HSS36C
BUCK HOSE CLAMPS S/S FROM 1 13/16" TO 2 3/4"        4 $8.00

Sent from my iPhone