[C320-list] Upper Chesapeake Raft Up

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Aug 2 17:54:20 PDT 2018

I'm in Rock Creek off the Patapsco River. I'd like to join in if my schedule lines up. September is a beautiful time of the year to be on the bay, and a lot less crowded! Worton Creek is a beautiful location. Very peaceful.

If someone wants to take the lead on setting this up, let's do it. I would imagine Warren would be up for it as well.

We have a few other 320's in my marina, they aren't active on the email list. Once you have a date, I'll try and talk it up with them.

--
Doug Treff
September Song - 1996 - #350
doug at treff.us