[C320-list] Forward part of the foot of the genoa rubbing on lifeline and rail

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 04:49:33 PDT 2018

Yup, It is a high wear area, especially if you have the original "deck
sweeper" Genoa.   We recently had new sails made for the Wonky Dog and we
had our sailmaker raise the foot of the sail slightly for better visibility
but we didn't go for a full yankee cut as Graeme did (I wonder if they call
it a yankee cut on that side of the pond).   As part of our sail
maintenance we monitor such high wear areas and will install new patches,
etc. as signs of wear appear.

Troy
Hull #514