[C320-list] Electrical Panel Service Light

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 6 19:36:52 PDT 2018

The green "Service On" light beneath the battery selector switch on my electrical panel has stopped working. I have changed it before, but I believe I purchased the new light from Seaward Products. I remember reading on this list that Seaward is no longer in business and someone else is now handling Seaward replacement parts. If you know the contact information for the current supplier, please let me know. Also, does anyone know the part number? Thanks.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238 - 1995
Iowa City, Iowa
Grace Memorial Harbor