[C320-list] Alternator question

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 21:50:14 PDT 2018

I too have an advanced charger regulator and upgraded alternator

I can recommend this page
http://www.adverc.co.uk/batterymanagement/1-conventional-alternator-charging-basics
And the similar following pages in their website  “education pack” section for a thorough understanding of battery charging, chemistry and alternators

The company make similar products to Sterling but the advice on the pages I have referenced is generic rather than a sales pitch

(I have no connection with them other than as a satisfied customer)

Sent from cellphone.: please excuse typos etc.!