[C320-list] Traveler cleat

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:45:27 PDT 2018

You, I, and others have thought twice on putting in that center cleat. Why
Catalina didn't put them in while building the boats is a wonder.

I know from experience that a cleat for a one inch track is too small. I am
thinking it is a 1 and an eighth. Someone gave me a pad eye for the track
and it works but don't know the size.

John Meyers
1997 Wind Chime

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Scott Westwood <scottwestwood at bellsouth.net