[C320-list] Dinghy davit shopping results so far FWIW

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 14 06:43:18 PDT 2018

Clarification.  I was engaged with Ocean Marine through IPad emails but I can't place order until after Sep 15th?? or take delivery,,, or something is closed until then.
There provided a "rough" quote around Aug 9th.
Didn't want to say anything wrong about Ocean Marine.  They were/are  a contender.  Looked OK to me.

Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185