[C320-list] Perkins Engine Leak - little help needed

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:31:06 PDT 2018

I too had this happen at the start of the season when I filled both the
tank and the reservoir.  Next time out, found about a quart in the engine
sump, and reservoir empty.  Puzzled, topped off the reservoir, no more
leaked.  We'd had a big temp swing in the time period (can't remember if it
was hot to cold or cold to hot), so I just chalked it up to that.  I'm with
a M30 too.

Christian Caperton
1994 C320 "Canuck" #138
Chicago, IL, Monroe Harbor