[C320-list] Electrical panel question

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 20:48:38 PDT 2018

Jack et. al.-

There is a quirkiness to the list that probably can't be resolved without
totally changing the format of the forum.   IF you attempt to create a new
thread by copying an old thread and changing the subject line, the Google
list somehow knows this and ignores the new subject line and buries your
"new" thread within the thread you copied from. So...in this case..you can
find your original post in the Chesapeake raft up thread.   When I first
joined this group it annoyed me...now it's just something you kinda know
and live with.

FWIW, the toggles on the DC panel have changed throughout the years, so you
need to find someone with a hull number close to yours to get decent advice
on which switch to buy.    The C320 is a great sailboat, however, it's been
noted that some folks at Catalina have called it the Frankenboat because of
the somewhat frequent and seemingly random changes that were made between
hulls.   On the other hand, this also means that when another C320 pulls
into the slip next to you...you are always a bit curious to see what is
different from your hull.

Good luck with the new boat.

Troy Dunn
S/V Wonky Dog