[C320-list] Electrical panel question

Gene Gammon captaingene at msn.com
Fri Aug 24 07:55:08 PDT 2018

No, but I had a rigging company go up and inspect.  I had some new lifelines made locally and they also make standing rigging for most of the builders at the lowest prices you will find.

Seco South www.secosouth.com<http://www.secosouth.com>

Gene Gammon, Capt.

727-644-8009

www.gcyachts.com<http://www.gcyachts.com>