[C320-list] Electrical panel question

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 13:50:54 PDT 2018

Need more info.   Did you check the electrical connections on the back of
the rockers?   There is usually a metal jumper for the feed side of these
rockers, they can get bumped loose if you were working on other stuff back
there.    I had a rocker go bad over this last winter, but the symptoms
were somewhat intermittent and the rocker could be convinced to work with a
little back and forth.  I replaced it with a new rocker eventually.  I
guess it is possible that two rockers went bad at the same time.  Does the
LP valve click even though the led doesnt light?  Maybe the LED went bad or
got disconnected.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514