[C320-list] Autopilot install

Sara Skinner Schroeder saras951 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 22:16:25 PDT 2018

I purchased a Raymarine wheeldrive EV 100 autopilot at the boat show and am considering locations for the three units.  Would love to hear where others have mounted the sensor, ACU and control unit. I’ve read that the sensor should be centerline and as low to the waterline as possible without magnetic interference. Also, I have space on my helmstation for the control unit between the knot meter and wind gauge. Would that be a suitable place? Thanks!

Sara
Wandering Star
2000 / Hull #707

Sent from my iPad