[C320-list] Autopilot install

Gus Macdonald rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:00:40 PDT 2018

Graeme.  I was interested that you had decided on the linear drive which is below deck I believe.  I was wondering whether you had chosen the linear model to make it easier to remove the wheel while at anchor or for better control of the boat.  In the later respect I find that the 4000+ does not control the boat very well especially in 10kts or more.  The boat actually goes upwind .when close hauled without the AH.  Of course this needs trimming the sails just right.  I would appreciate your comments.

Angus Henderson
Hull # 999  2004
Georgian Bay