[C320-list] Boat Insurance

Pat Tormey ptormey at 4square.net
Thu Aug 30 05:21:00 PDT 2018

Which reef? “Sow and Pigs” off of Cuttyhunk MA.

Sunny day,  5.5 knots to dead stop, experienced crew just not paying attention. I was below deck at the time. The good news is that the square on hit didn’t twist the keel which is very likely to damage the hull.

As there was no water entering we motored back to my slip in Newport and sent a diver down with my go-pro to assess the damage;

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9AC665225A248EC4&id=9AC665225A248EC4%2193859&parId=9AC665225A248EC4%21199&o=OneUp

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9AC665225A248EC4&id=9AC665225A248EC4%2193858&parId=9AC665225A248EC4%21199&o=OneUp

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9AC665225A248EC4&id=9AC665225A248EC4%2193857&parId=9AC665225A248EC4%21199&o=OneUp

Pat Tormey