[C320-list] Tachometer issue

Crosby Roper vmdatsea at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:30:49 PDT 2018

I've pulled the tach and all wiring is intact.  I've tried locating the sender on the engine but am not sure where to look- fly wheel or alternator? or what it looks like.  This happened to me about 3 years ago and the local yanmar repair shop just replaced the tach.

Crosby  Roper VMD
Bay Park Veterinary Clinic