[C320-list] Standing rigging

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 5 13:49:22 PST 2018

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Michael Leschisin<mleschisin at imagestudios.com> wrote:   Hey Jack,

Thanks for the info on the rigging.

Here on the Great Lakes we’re salt free and the season is quite a bit shorter but I’ve been contemplating when to pull the trigger on a rerig (an ounce of prevention and all that…..)
Did you replace all of your standing rigging and what did it run you?

Thanks for the help!

Michael Leschisin
#995, Wild Blue Yonder
Menominee, MI