[C320-list] Standing rigging

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Thu Dec 6 09:24:14 PST 2018

When I had a new forestay and furler installed, the rigger said that I should have my boat rerigged soon.  He also said that I would need to have the mast pulled to do a quality job.  Have members that have had their boats rerigged pulled the masts in the process?

Thanks,

Mark Cole
Fiddler’s Green #8
Tacoma WA