[C320-list] Furlex Jib Furling Gear

Gus Macdonald rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:38:00 PST 2018

I am having to replace my jib furling gear which is a Schafer 2100 unit.  Catalina are now apparently fitting Furlex units and so I am now considering that manufacturer.  Does anyone have any experience with Furlex (Seldon) jib furlers for the C320?  Comments would be appreciated.

Angus Henderson
Hull# 999
Georgian Bay