[C320-list] Modifying The Sail Cover to Accommodate Dutchman System

Freedman Arthur saltyvet at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 31 09:45:41 PST 2018

Have the Dutchman system  on my C310.   The original sail cover did not come with the sail cover zippers as mention by Chris.  I had the zippers installed  by my sail loft after two years of always having to adjust the  topping lift.  Mark where the two raised Dutchman lines would pass through the sail cover  and sew in the zippers.  Great not having to adjust the topping lift every time I raised the main.

Art Freedman