[C320-list] Ever so slight revision to 2018 Officers election procedure

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Sat Feb 10 15:19:29 PST 2018

C320IA Members:
One of you brought to my attention a potential procedural problem that I believe should be addressed.  My original email suggested additional nominations and voting within the same time frame.  That could present a problem when folks vote while the floor is still open for nominations.  For that reason, please submit your additional nominations before February 17, 2018.  On February 18, I will send another email stating the final slate.  Then, please vote by February 24.  If you see any additional tweaks that need to be made, please let me know.  This is a work in progress.
Again, thank you for your support and participation.
David Allred
Commodore